Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birthday Trip

I'm not going to lie, I actually like birthdays, including my own.  This year I along w/ the family was completely spoiled by hubby.   The one thing I have been begging for was to see the Titanic Exhibit at the Henry Ford.  After a brief mix up of hubby dropping us off at the main door, my taking the keys, therefore leaving him w/ a van yelling at him 'key has left vehicle' and random people telling me some guy was yelling for me, it became less eventful.  While he was on the scavenger hunt for a parking space the girls and I were in line waiting....waiting....waiting....when someone who just happened to purchase 5 extra tickets to the Exhibit gave them to us for free!!  Happy birthday to me!! To say I was excited and giggling when he showed up would have been an understatement.  After a long day of a history overload, and 3 crabby girls we went home for cake.  

 
 
Kiley refused to take a picture with us.
 
I may have been sneaking swipes of frosting while no one was looking all morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment