Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Projects

We have been working hard to come up with new lines, and have listened to all your input!  Thank you guys for taking the time to leave suggestions!!  I love that I'm able to do this and be able to help provide for our family.  We have been so blessed this past year and I just wanted to say THANK YOU guys for all your support!!  Anywho.....after many meltdowns trial and errors we are now making satin ruffle blankets!  They are available for purchase right on our official site.  You can choice your size/print/ & satin minky color!  If you still don't see the print you would like please contact me.  I would hate for you to just settle ;) 
ALL of our items are available for purchase at our official site http://kemaily.com
We can also be found on Facebook & Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment