Sunday, May 6, 2012

Expanding

It turns out being in a creative funk for a few weeks was a good thing because I was forced to stop, step back, and take a break.  Now I have so many thing on the mind and hobbies to start I don't know where to begin!  Between skirts for my girls & myself.  Car seat canopy's, complete crib sets, ruffle blankets, and the new crayon rolls to go with our eco-baggies for back to school, it is going to be one fun Summer!  We are also going to be carrying Ruffle Diaper covers in MORE of a selection of color & size,  up to 2t!  Don't forget the beautiful vintage lace Rompers, perfect for photo shoots and everyday wear!  Soon we will have Premium Pettiskirts, not those standard ones that are, yes, cute, but not as full or poofy as a princess should have.  The premium skirts have 35+ yds of nylon chiffon w/ layer upon layer and SO full & extra poofy!!  The best part is they come in as big as 6T!  Not to mention I'm always designing hair accessories for our 3 beauties & yours =)

No comments:

Post a Comment