Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kalahari Here We Come

After 3 years of working non stop we finally took a break and had a family vacation!  This was our youngest(Kiley) first ever vacation, unless you count the 1st time we went when she was in the womb.  We went to the Kalahari Resort for 2 days, 3 nights, and our trip ended up being even better then expected!  As we were checking in my husband casually asked if there was an possibility for us to be upgraded to the bigger rooms.  After speaking with the manager and much to our surprise they upgraded us to the lodge(FREE).  They had a deal on their Kalahari Facebook page for free tickets for the 6th, but we weren't going to be there that day, so they threw in tickets to their NEW adventure park too!  I'm pretty sure the room we were in was bigger then both of the apartments we lived in before buying a home.  The room came fully equipped with all the basics you need to cook, your only job was to stock the fridge.  We had an awesome view of the Resort from the balcony.  Vince & I were suppose to take turns making breakfast, but he surprised me and made breakfast both days.  The only downside to the trip was me forgetting the cameras at home.  These photos were taken by hubbys phone, I swear I'm really not that terrible at taking pictures lol



No comments:

Post a Comment