Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's coming!

It is that time of the year again!  You know it's coming, September hits and you think you still have plenty of time.  Except now it's not September, it's almost the middle of November!  Where does the time go?  I swear it was last week I was shopping for Halloween costumes sewing up their Halloween bags.  Now we are planning Thanksgiving which is right around the corner, then a craft show, then the big one.....Christmas.  I am not ready.  Though I did go on a mass shopping spree at Toys R Us this week and knock out most of the list for the girls.  On the bright side for the stores, I'm pretty sure I just covered some employee's salary for the week.  Now comes the dreaded part, what to buy my husband for Christmas.............

No comments:

Post a Comment