Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kids and Baking

My husband has been telling me for months that people are requesting cookies. To all you working moms who can handle working 40 hours away from home and come home and be a domestic diva, I bow down to you.  I can barely keep up working from home running a business and all that entails,  homeschooling, house duties, errands, and kids!   So today since I no longer have an excuse the girls and I baked over 12 dozen cookies.  Nothing says let's kick off Christmas break and the end of Christmas orders like standing in a kitchen with 3 little helpers(2 helpers, 1 pint size tyrant) and baking, baking, baking, and baking some more!  The girls of course loved the dumping of the contents and and opening the bags of Hershey's kisses, while Kiley just snuck them by the fist fulls trying to destroy the evidence.  That didn't work out to well since she had chocolate drool all down her shirt and around her mouth.  After dinner I finished up making the cornflake wreaths and I made the mistake of leaving the gate open.  We learned that mistake when baby shrek entered the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment