Monday, September 21, 2009

Back to the grind

Really not ready for vacation to be over! To be able to sleep every morning and have hubby get up with the kids, dress, feed them, while you slowly come to, now thats a dream come true. Sadly we are back to normal here and no one seems to be adjusting well. As if to make things worse the weather is dark and gloomy not to mention raining none stop. haha maybe mother nature can feel my mood? The only real goal we seem to have this week is find Easter outfits for the girls. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find a cute little capri pants outfit for them to wear all the time, but nooooo......it's turning into impossible. Well I should re-state that, it wouldn't be impossible if I wanted to spend $30 buck a piece, but somehow I just can't justify spending $60 dollars on 2 sets of clothes. I think I'm more excited over Easter then anyone else, I know I know it's about Jesus and shouldn't be about anything else, but I can't help it!! I LOVE every holiday or any excuse to back and read about it. So much for the diet(I mean 'lifestyle' choice) that I've been on. I still have yet to even download pictures from the wedding on here! Yes, I'm the queen on procrastination. I still have a spring quilt to finish making that was suppose to be made ooohhhh.....last spring? Which I should work on today, but somehow I think that's not going to happen, I'm sure I will come up with some excuse. You know in between being lazy as I clean the bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedrooms, entryways, do 4-5 loads of laundry, take out trash, vacuum, cook dinner, plan meals for next week, make grocery shopping list, return some items we bought. Oh yes, sounds like another 'lazy' day here!

No comments:

Post a Comment