Monday, September 21, 2009

no longer sick =)

I know my oldest is sick when she doesn't ask 'are we going shopping' every morning. She went 3 days without asking! poor baby......so yesterday since they re no longer contagious we went to Target. The girls thought it would be fun to use the cart that had the seats where they sit together. Sure, no problem, whatever makes them happy so mommy can shop in peace(yeah right). It would figure that the buckles do not fit my kids no matter how much you loosen them(sigh). So now every time I go to grab something off the shelf I have a child grabbing the bar and swinging on it like a monkey. Or when I turn around to reach for something they're jumping on and off to see if they can't get caught, as if you can't hear the conspiratorial giggling that just says 'yeah we're doing something we're not suppose to'. For the most part they we're pretty good since they haven't been out of the house in almost a week. Which if we were to stay home another day I probably would have lost my mind. Houdini is back to her old self and frustrating more then ever, she's making up for lost time. Figures that today an 'arctic' air comes through and makes it so cold I don't want to chance taking the kids out in it, just can't win, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment